Telephone debt collection skills training - phone collection techniques
Do you need more effective telephone debt colelction skills?
Trainers: Miodrag Kostic and Marko Burazor - 3 days
Trainers: Miodrag Kostic and Melisa Seleskovic-Kapic - 3 days
- What is credit collection recovery?
- What is debt collector training?
- Why is effective credit collection important?
- What are the financial effects of credit receivables?
- On annual financial results and profits?
- On overall costs?
- Why is it important to keep the customers?
- What is customer loyalty and how to achieve it?
- What is the debt collection system?
- When does the collection process begin?
- What are differences in selling and collecting process?
- What are correct and what effective collatherals?
- What are other prevention tools?
- What are prevention tools in international sales?
- What are the most common prevention tools?
- What are risks of each prevention tool?
- What if debt ends up at Courts, will you get your money?
- What is Credit Rating? Who controls credit rating?
- How does collecting agency work?
- What are debt collector techniques?
- What is factoring?
- What are the steps in credit collection?
- How do you open communication?
- How do you reach the right person?
- How do you start conversation?
- How do you activly listen the customer?
- How do you ask for money?
- How do you control conversation?
- How do you ask the right questions?
- How do you close conversation?
- What are the clients common excuses?
- How to agree on payment terms and close the call?
- How do you react to clients excuses?
- How to respond at second and third call?
- Why clients do not pay?
- How to find out what clients really say under stress?
- How do you manage emotional states?
- How do you influence people?
- What are the tools of persuasion?
- How to develop active listening skills?
- How to ask the right questions?
- What is telephone communication?
- Why is telephone communication different?
- What is telephone etiquette?
- How to control telephone communication?
- What are the basic principles of negotiation?
- What is the difference between interest and position?
- What is negotiation based on interests?
- How do you accomplish negotiating goals?
- What are the functional types of personality?
- How do you negotiate with different personalities?
- What are usual problems in credit collection recovery?
- How do you solve problems with your clients?
- What are the conflict situations in credit collection?
- How do you resolve conflict situations?
- What are six steps to control the emotional client?
We perform our telephone debt collection skills training with two trainers present and active all the time, resulting in much better learning effectiveness and better price (per participant).
Trainer - Miodrag Kostic - Director of 'Business Knowledge' Inc.
CMC - Certified Management Consultant (www.icmci.org), lived and worked in USA for 17 years. Experience: 3 years owner and director of "MK Export" Staten Island-NY, 7 years owner and manager of "TGallery" retail store chain in New York and Honolulu, 6 years owner and director of "Web Consulting Honolulu" consulting company, 12 years senior consultant, owner and director of "BusinessKnowledge" www.businessknowledge.biz Belgrade, Serbia
Trainer - Marko Burazor - Director of 'BCA' Agency.
Masters of Economics, Faculty of Economics Belgrade. Experience: 2 years Senior Business Process Manager at Vip mobile in Serbia - Mobilkom Austria Company, 1 year project manager for the entire retail segment of Delta Holding supermarket chain, 6 years consultant for the JICA (Japanese International Cooperation Agency), 3 years owner and director of BCA Consulting Agency
Please call us: +381 63 60 80 26 - Email: email@example.com
Reservations and application: This debt collection training is performed in English language, according to pre-defined schedule, for groups of participants, per your individual request.
The result is increased debt collection performance and loyal customer base
This training could be performed as coaching workshop via SKYPE
The cost of ONLINE TRAINING is $300 for one 3 hour session with 2 trainers-consultants
We will work with your employees 1 on 1 improving their personal performance with clients
Our interactive telephone debt collection skills workshops, trainings and public seminars are available in English language to organizations throughout the World, in:
United Kingdom Ireland Ireland Eesti Estonia Latvija Latvia Lietuva Lithuania Polska Poland Ceska Republika Czech Republic Slovensko Slovakia Deutschland Germany Danmark Denmark Nederland Netherlands Finland Finland Portugal Portugal Portugal Portugal Belgique Belgium Sverige Sweden España Spain España Spain Italia Italy Slovenija Slovenia Österreich Austria Magyarország Hungary Malta Malta Ellada Greece Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Bälgarija Bulgaria România Romania Hrvatska Croatia Türkiye Turkey Kypros Cyprus France France France France Luxembourg Luxembourg Norge Norway Rossija Russia Ukraïna Ukraine Republica Moldova Moldova Island Iceland Azarbaycan Respublikasi Azerbaijan Hayastan Armenia Bosna i Hercegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina Crna Gora Montenegro Shqiperia Albania Srbija Serbia Belarus Georgia Schweiz Suisse Switzerland Città del Vaticano Vatican City State Monaco Monaco Andorra Andorra Liechtenstein Liechtenstein San Marino San Marino Argentina Bolivia Brazil Chile Colombia Ecuador French Guiana Guyana Paraguay Peru Suriname Uruguay Venezuela Australia New Zeland Canada Belize Bahamas Costa Rica El Salvador Guatemala Honduras Nicaragua Panama Afghanistan Armenia Azerbaijan Bahrain Bangladesh Bhutan Brunei Burma Cambodia China Beigin Shanghai Georgia Hong Kong India Indonesia Iran Iraq Israel Japan Jordan Kazakstan Korea North Korea South Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Lebanon Malaysia Maldives Mongolia Myanmar Nepal Oman Pakistan Philippines Qatar Russia Saudi Arabia Singapore Sri Lanka Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Thailand Turkey Turkmenistan Dubai United Arab Emirates Uzbekistan Vietnam Yemen
Public training "Japanese way for Business in Serbia” in Belgrade Chamber of Commerce - March 18th 2014
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +381 63 60 80 26
Follow us on social media: